Sunday, August 06, 2006

I just saw this video, entitled "Pallywood". It shows how the media has been, at best, gulled by propagandists. At worst, the media have been active participants in creating and disseminating outright lies.

Warning: it takes a while to load. The video is 18 minutes long. I can't urge everyone strongly enough to watch it, and tell your friends. Send the link in an email to everyone on your list.

I was directed to the site by Pajamas Media

Oher videos you'll want to watch:

Senator Clinton's harangue to Rumsfeld.

Rummy's response.

I'm getting real fond of that YouTube. They've got a wide collection of video, ranging from the dumb to the funny to the disgusting. But, they've also got some clips that the MSM don't want you to see.

Tags = Media

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...