Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Some Housekeeping Issues

I've begun posting again, at least 3 times a week. Unfortunately, my schedule and my access to the Internet right now makes it unlikely I'll be able to update more often at present. July should be better.

I'm out of town, and rather busy. I generally don't get to see the news in the evening. So, catching up online is the only way I have to know what's going on.

I'm giving in to a frivolous impulse - I've decided to join some other participants in an evening at a Mexican restaurant. I'm probably going to indulge in either beer or Margaritas as well, so expect tomorrow to be a non-posting day. In the afternoon, I'll be leaving to drive home.

And, this is the sacred Watermelon Festival week, so there will likely be more wild times. Well, at least a little giddy.

If you're in the SC area, do stop by.



Tags = Blogging

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...