Saturday, May 20, 2006

2 Minute Complaint

This won't change anything, but it will release a safety valve in my brain.
  • My head hurts. I haven't decided whether it's sinus pressure, or the beginnings of another allergy attack. Either way, it makes me feel like laying my head down, and I don't have the time for that.
  • I was hoping to catch up on yard work this weekend. But, it keeps raining every day. Which probably contributes to the head stuffiness.
  • I'm still tenaciously clinging to the extra weight I put on this spring. Of course, that could partly be the junk food I've been eating lately.

    Nah, I'm sure that's not it.
  • I mentioned my husband is in the hospital. But, he's unlikely to hear anything definitive until after the weekend. Which means, he's stuck in there, and won't be making any progress towards getting better until Monday.
  • I'm stuck here in SC for the next week. I could leave right after grades are turned in on Monday, and I'm sure the administration would be understanding. But, if I do, I'll forfeit the $250 attendance bonus. And, I'm basically cheap.


Tags = Personal

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...