Sunday, April 02, 2006

Send a fax re: Immigration Bill

I think I've mentioned this before, but, just in case I haven't, here's the 411. There are competing bills about immigration. If you call, write, email or fax your Senators, please be clear which bills you support. Curleys Corner explains some of the differences. Click on the link from his site for the breakdown.

I think it's clear that the McCain-Kennedy bill is the worst of the four. That's the one coming to the floor Monday. ASAP, let your Senators know how you feel, and, if you can, follow up with an email or letter - or both. Use my link below for email.

We don't need or want guest workers. That just postpones the solution. With our generous provisions about birth citizenship, it's a recipe for disaster. Why create a permanent underclass without a stake in America?

Tags = Immigration

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...