Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy Week

I've been playing catch-up since my return from Cleveland. Today, I finally found out why I've been so tired lately. I have impaired glucose tolerance - it's basically pre-diabetes. So, my first duty is to get some weight off, and get regular exercise.

We're in the middle of a hurricane watch - lots of rain already. Unfortunately, I mislaid the lawn mower keys, so I wasn't able to take care of the lawn before the rain started. I'll have to call the locksmith on Monday to see about getting a second set of keys.

What does this mean? I'd wanted to post more frequently again, but, realistically, I may not be able to just yet. I'll have the Guard the Blogburst weekly update, but I may not otherwise post for a few weeks, except for a few times a week. I'll set up a schedule so I keep the posting habit. I've seen many bloggers gradually decrease posting due to life issues, then eventually stop completely. That's not going to happen to me.

Tags = Blogging

1 comment:

Akaky said...

Linda, do something about your health now; dont wait. Once you've got diabetes you're stuck with it. I found that out the hard way. So start walking a couple of miles a day and cut back on the processed sugar. You'll feel better for it.

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...