Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Life after Iraq

I've added another blogger that I think needs to be seen America's Son, a miliblogger who has a strong point of view.

As I read his critique of the media's mis-reporting of the war, I thought about how America will change once these soldiers, marines, and sailors return. So many of them have taken up blogging, that I suspect they will not fade quietly into the landscape after their re-entry. I'm thinking that the MSM oldies might want to check into the status of their retirement, sock a little away in their IRA, and get ready to leave. It'll be like the return of the WWII vets, aged, hardened, and impatient with the old ways things have been done. Look for the next election to include more than a few vets, and for them to throw their collective weight towards throwing the incompetent rascals out.

Tags = News and Politics

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...