Monday, December 19, 2005

Just back from the doctor's

I just returned from my doctor's - I'll be not picking up anything heavy for a few days. I've another bout of tennis elbow. Most aggravating, since I haven't played in years.

The arm is tender, due to a cortisone shot AND a flu shot. Hey, why wreck up both arms?

The minor problems in my left wrist and right middle fingers is, apparently, due to arthritis. Not rheumatoid, just the ordinary old-age, wear & tear kind. Swell - that does wonders for my self-esteem. Minor doses of ibuprofen should do it, along with wearing a wrist brace.

I'm going to try to take it light on blogging for the next few days, at least. When you pay for medical advice, the least you ought to do is take it.

Tags = Health and Wellness

1 comment:

wilimnsonherrry said...

It would be interesting to join such an aggressive and real discussion with readers of this blog as well as readers of other blogs or websites who really thing that they can express more related to this topic.Rheumatology Test 

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...