Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas concert

I just attended the Christmas concert at my school today. Fine youngsters, wonderful singing. As I thought about it, I asked myself:
Why hasn't the ACLU come down with both feet on a majority Black school? After all, most of them have gospel choirs, and, if they're anything like the ones I've heard, they sing about God, Jesus, and the like.
Don't bother to email, I know the reason:
Because the families would open a large economy size can of Whoop-a$$, that's why!
In general, Black families take their religion seriously. They wouldn't hesitate to jump right in the face of someone who kept them from singing their Christmas music.

So, that means that the ACLU is not against public worship, but they're against White people's worship.

Racists.

Tags = Religion

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...