Monday, November 21, 2005

Upcoming vacation

I'm packing tonight - I'll be flying into Cleveland (Akron, actually - I got a better deal) tomorrow evening. I'm taking up my suitcases nearly empty. I plan to bring them back loaded.

I probably won't have a totally great vacation - my husband is still ill, and his leg is swollen and sore. So, no wild nights - at least not TOO wild.

I'll get a lot of pictures of family while I'm there. I know my youngest grandson, in particular, will have changed a lot - he's only about 9 months old, and I've been gone most of the last 3 months. I'm hoping that he hasn't forgotten me.

It's been hard having one foot in both states. I'm still registered to vote in OH, but I didn't get around to sending in an application for an absentee ballot. I just had too much going on about then. I'm anxious to have my husband join me, although I know it's possible that he may not, until after this school year.



I've been following the Plame/Wilson revelations of late. The CIA's role in this stinks to high heaven. I hope enough Congressional members agree that they decide to hold some hearings - I want the weasels to have to defend their actions. If they can, which I doubt.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...