Saturday, October 08, 2005

ONCE AGAIN - NO ACCESS!

Bummer.

I came home last night, looking forward to a long weekend of catching up on Internet and grading.

No phone service. Don't know why. Won't be fixed on the weekend.

Fortunately, there's a coffee shop in town with WiFi.

So, I'm sitting here, overstimulated and frantically downloading everything I think I might use in the next few days.

Sigh.

Life is awfully complicated sometimes.



I'm trying to remember that there are people in this world that are truly in extreme distress:
  • Homeless
  • Mourning
  • Hungry
  • Thirsty
  • Broke
  • Persecuted
  • In pain

But, being a solid member of the truly ungrateful human species, right now, I'm more focused on my irritating situation.

I really am a sorry individual. I wish I were a bigger person.

But I'm not.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...