Sunday, October 30, 2005

I hate it when that happens!

I had a rare treat this weekend - I met Amy Welborn and her husband, Michael Dubruiel. They were there as authors of MANY books. I took a picture, but, of course, being the total techno-newbie when it comes to graphics, I lost it. Also forgot to get the two books I bought autographed.

As Homer Simpson says, "D'oh!"



I've been reading Amy's blog for ages - it was one of the first I found through The St. Blog's Parish webring. She offers commentary on a variety of ethical and moral issues, life in general, and provides a glimpse of what an author's life is like. If you believe her, a lot like yours and mine. But even more hectic.

Tags =

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...