Sunday, October 16, 2005

DROP EVERYTHING, AND GO HERE

i've been reading The Anchoress for some time, now. I started when I found her site through The Terry's Blogs list. I continued even after that lady died, and I've always found her to be thoughtful and incisive.

She's written something for the CBSNews.com: Blog that I think you'll want to read. In her words:
Televised news seemed either moribund or yappy or designed for the attention span-impaired, so I clicked off the television and clicked on the Internet. In short order, I there began not simply to consume news, but to roll around in it like a capitalist wallowing in a pile of hundred dollar bills, and I didn’t give televised news another thought.
The rest of the piece is just as good, pungently meaty, and straightforward about her take on media bias. She pulls no punches.

Tags = News and Politics and Media

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...