I don't care what anyone else thinks, I think the lady's got a healthy attitude about the situation.
Michelle Duggar just delivered her 16th child, and she's already thinking about doing it again.I mean, what the !@#$%^&*( business is it of anyone else's? If they are happy about it, and it isn't costing the taxpayer anything, more power to them.
Johannah Faith Duggar was born at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and weighed 7 pounds, 6.5 ounces.
I remember when we told friends and family that we were expecting our 3rd child. EVERYBODY had a comment, most of them snide:
- Have you figured out what causes it? (Why, no, why don't you explain it to us?)
- Are you THAT Catholic? (Is that a bad thing?)
- How are you going to afford it? (Why, I'm so happy to hear that you want to help us out - that IS why you asked, isn't it?)
- I could NEVER do that. (And, considering the way you act towards your spouse, I'm not surprised.)
- I'll pray for you. (Thank you - I'll pray for you, too.)
- Have you considered the children you already have? (Why, no - actually, we hardly ever see or think about them. It's SO easy to ignore a 3 year old and a 9 month old.)
There's two ways to handle an impending bundle of joy - you can sulk, curse, blame, and fume - or you can prepare for the birth with whatever grace you can muster up. I recommend the second.
Tags = News and politics