Wednesday, September 07, 2005

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING

I'd like to say that I've been working on disaster relief, like some good-hearted bloggers, or doing other important things, but I'm not going to lie - I've been catching up on work (teaching), grading, planning, and getting ready for the upcoming test. That didn't leave a lot of time for anything, including sleep. So, last night, I decided to bag the hard work, and take an evening for myself.

It was delightful. I did nothing serious or meaningful. I watched "veg-out" TV (Law & Order re-runs and the like). I ate junk food. I hemmed a few pants (I'm 5'3").

Today, I climbed back on the horse. I diligently graded notebooks before I quit for the day. When I finally arrived home, I dived right in to the document I've been working (not too hard) on - it's required by the state for my certification. That sucker is 11 pages now, and the monster keeps growing.

Interim progress reports are due tomorrow, and I have a meeting after school, so I won't be posting until Friday.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...