Wednesday, September 14, 2005

WE DODGED A BULLET

ERROR CORRECTION


I just looked at this post after finally getting more than 4 1/2 hours sleep, and I immediately noticed my mistake.

I wrote:
I'm thinking that the Dems are saving their big guns for whoever Bush nominates for the Chief Justice job. THAT hearing will be much less restrained.

Boy, I can't believe that. I meant, of course to write
I'm thinking that the Dems are saving their big guns for whoever Bush nominates for Sandra Day O'Connor's job. THAT hearing will be much less restrained.

Admit it, you were beginning to wonder about senility, weren't you? I know I was when I finally got some sleep.


I just checked the path of Hurrican Ophelia, and it looks as though she's heading back to sea. I would hate to start my first year in SC with a major hurricane. It would be inconvenient, since I also have the NTE (PRAXIS) on Saturday, in a city on the coast.

I've barely dipped into politics lately; my guess is that the Roberts hearing will involve a little saber rattling, but he'll get confirmed. I'm thinking that the Dems are saving their big guns for whoever Bush nominates for the Chief Justice job. THAT hearing will be much less restrained.

I don't want to be rude, but if these guys get any closer, they'll be traveling to Vermont for a ceremony.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...