Monday, May 16, 2005

A LINK YOU HAVE TO SEE

I've added a link to the Blogroll - Trevor's Blog. It's an unusual blog, combining sketches and writing with observations on life. One post:
Many people have asked me why I choose to work with kids who stand a good chance of dying. Why I open myself to the pain, anguish and sadness that goes with the territory. My conversation with Tylor today says it all. Kids who have suffered like Tylor, TJ, Audrey, Vicki, Dana, Alex and Victor have positively changed my world and they continue to change it every day. They have altered the way I look at life. They have altered the way I look at death. These kids realize the importance of every wasted minute. They abide by a simple but effective philosophy: "If you're going through hell, don't stop!”

Check him out. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...