Thursday, March 17, 2005

A NEW LOOK

It's dangerous to be at home for extended time - I got so bored, I changed my template.

I have long wanted a change, but hesitated to mess with it, as I feared losing the changes I had made to it.

No problem. First, I saved a copy of the template.

Then, I looked for another template I though would work. I picked this one, because it offered extra room to see the posts.

Then, I cut and pasted the items on the sidebar I wanted to save.

Then, re-publish. I had to Preview it, and make a few small adjustments (like graphic size).

It worked. Hope everybody likes it. I may fool around with it again this summer, when I have more time.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...