Saturday, March 12, 2005

HEY, I SAID THAT FIRST!

I was reading Richard Poe's blog, when I read about Tom Smith, at Right Coast saying:
[the FEC can have the right to tell us what we can post]"when they pry our keyboards from our cold, dead fingers"

Wait a minute, I said, didn't I just say that? Sure enough, when I checked, I clearly posted it a few days before that.

Well, I huffed, maybe I should let them know the source of that quotation. I was going to email Poe, to let him know about his error, when I did the unthinkable.

I checked. It turns out that Jim Robinson, of Free Republic, said it in 1998!

As Emily Litella always said
Never mind.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...