Tuesday, February 22, 2005

HANGIN' ON BY HER FINGERNAILS

I was working all day today (what an interference with blogging!), and hadn't heard about the stay that was issued:
Pinellas Circuit Court Judge George Greer later issued an emergency stay blocking removal of the feeding tube until 5 p.m. EST Wednesday. Greer, who has been overseeing the long-standing dispute, scheduled a hearing on the case for earlier Wednesday.

I'm cautiously hopeful. I've been praying, and talking about the case to everyone I know, and posting almost every day (I'm also waiting to hear from my daughter about the new baby - she's in labor as I post).

Keep up the pressure. It couldn't hurt.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...