to avoid running into the UN, we must go out to where the quake and tsunami actually hit. As we come up on two weeks since the disaster struck, the UN is still not to be seen where it counts -- except when holding well-staged press events
The full post is here.
The trouble with continuing to support the UN is that:
- It gives money to people who do not share our sense of vision for world leadership
- It keeps us from getting the oversight necessary to keep an eye on how the money is spent
- It provides employment for Liberals Without a Clue
- It provides a forum for those dedicated to eliminating freedom
- It gives legitamacy to scoundrels, thieves, dictators, and fools