Saturday, January 15, 2005

BLOGGER QUESTIONS FROM LA SHAWN BARBER

LaShawn Barber has some questions for bloggers.

  1. How long have you been blogging?

    About 2 years.

  2. Do you believe you’re addicted to blogging? Please explain, and be honest. It is habit-forming, I must confess. (If I decide to use your response, I may have follow-up questions.)

    Honestly, no. I've stopped thinking I have to post every day, and am willing to let my real life occasionally take priority.

  3. Have you ever taken a hiatus? If so, for what reason and how long?

    Only when extremely constipated.

  4. Have you ever thought of giving up your blog? Why or why not?

    No. My blogs serve different purposes:
    Technology in Teaching gives me a place to put technology information for teachers in a convenient place that I can reference in workshops. It also serves as a form of advertisement for my training services.
    My personal family blog is strictly to keep the family up on what's happening. We are geographically distant, but want to keep in touch.
    Right As Usual serves as a place to let off steam about controversial topics, so I don't go postal with friends, family, or at work.

2 comments:

tike mik said...

They are also looking at uses for CBD in the form of whole plants, not isolated compounds, and not just pure CBD. There are so many ways CBD can be made and used that the research effort needed is very large indeed. Delta 8 vape cartridges

mbuotidem said...

I love individuals much. This content creates new hope and inspiration within me. Here is very much want the most impressive sparkle terrific. Each one of these moderate areas are meant by means of selection of makeup foundation curiosity. check federal university of agriculture zuru admission form this year

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...