Thursday, December 09, 2004

TECHNORATI REPORT

I just checked my Technorati reports last night, and I have to say, it was worth the time it took to install. I now have quick reports of the blogs that carry me on their Blogroll or otherwise reference me. It seems to be useful information.

Another change I made that worked was installing the Blogroll. It does make the process of updating links a piece of cake.

It's likely that the Christmas Break will take more of my time away from this blog, temporarily. If so, I'll return with a bang in January.

Still no word on any jobs. I've gotta believe that something is right around the corner. On the positive side, I will be getting EXCELLENT references from the principal at my long-term sub position that is ending tomorrow.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...