Sunday, August 01, 2004

ROUNDING THE BEND TOWARDS HOME

Summer is fast receding. With school districts starting earlier each year, soon the 3-month summer vacation will be just a dim memory. But, at least this year I have a job.

I'm in the midst of re-modeling our 3rd floor. The kids moved in, but the project is not yet finished. So the kids are camped out on the living room floor. We are keeping our tempers reasonably well, and, although the whole house looks a little like a resale shop, we are still moving the project forward. Now, if we can just get an electrician who will show up when he/she promises...

Tonight is for R & R. I've been catching up on my blog-reading. Wireless is so great! And, to make it REALLY special, Major League is on cable. Life is good.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...