Monday, May 24, 2004

LIFE IS GOOD

I woke up this morning feeling truly healthy, for the first time in months. I can breathe, I seem to have dropped a few pounds (look out below!), and my energy level is high.

It helps that my daughter has been helping me clear out the house. She's preparing to move in with her husband and 2 children, and we need to clear out a lot of old junk. What's amazing, is that my husband is willing to get rid of his stuff. Imagine, 30 years of clutter, and it's going! It's a miracle!

There seems to be a temporary lull in the news, nothing really blood-boiling, just the same old sniping. So I can focus on the clearing out and renovations.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...