Monday, April 19, 2004

THIS IS BEYOND BELIEF

I'd been busy for the last two weeks on a project for my husband, and missed this cartoon.



I don't always keep up with the local papers. In fact, the amazing thing is that a hard-core news junkie like me has developed the habit of passing on buying the Plain Dealer, except on Sunday (and then it's primarily for the ads and the comics). I do like the two alternative papers the Free Times and the Scene. Although blatantly left-leaning, they do provide news I can't obtain anywhere else, such as the scoop on the local school situation.

Funny how disrespect for minorities raises a firestorm of protest from local activists, unless, of couse, the minority is Republican, or working for one.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...