Monday, April 19, 2004

BLERKING AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR BLOGGING


I have been spending a totally wasted day checking out other people's blogs. In fairness, I have had some breathing difficulties over the weekend, but that's really no excuse for sloth.

I find that I blerk more when I am procrastinating about writing (in this case, my final project in grad school). I just have so little ambition at present, and blerking is a way to do something, without actually doing something useful.

Actually, if I wanted to do something useful, I could always clean house. Nah, let's not get crazy.

However, if you have any ambition to clean, this is a great place to start.




I continued my frothy meandering, and found this fascinating article on the Arab Way of War. Truly worth the time spent.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...