Saturday, April 17, 2004

I'M BAAACK!


Right now, I haven't been able to access the Right We Are! site for several weeks. At first, I just assumed that it was the machines I was accessing from (mostly public or school computers). I sent an email to Maripat, my co-blogger, but haven't heard back from her (in fairness, she just moved to a new house - I doubt she's unpacked yet). So, until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume that this will be my main blogging site.

Why do I care? It's an addiction, really. I remember reading about Robert Heinlein. Once he balanced the books (his original reason for writing), he quit. Then, a strange thing happened. He got jittery about not writing. He finally had to return to it, because he'd developed this jones for writing.

I think that's my medical diagnosis. I'm a blogaddict. And I don't want a 12-step program, I just want time at the computer.

For now, I'm going to try to limit my posts to 2-3 a day, with longer ones at intervals. (I wrote that last part because I just can't spell the word occasional without 2 or 3 false starts). I'm going to have a mix of political, social, and sometimes personal (but not TOO personal). I don't want it to take over my life, I just want to use the blog as a warm-up for my book. It's science fiction, and a mystery, too.

So, if you liked what I wrote on the Right As Usual blog, tune in. I'll try to post regularly, but if I have to miss time due to work or being out of town, I'll try to warn you.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...