Wednesday, August 23, 2017

You Don't Have to be a Conspiracy Theorist

...to question just WHY was the leader of this Alt-Right protest a former member of Leftist organizations, and a supporter of Obama?

I'm sensing a well-executed ploy to advance the Progressive/Leftist agenda, by co-opting their opponent's most extreme would-be ally.

I don't like the Progressive Left (as distinguished from individuals identifying as Progress/Liberal). They are hiding their true agenda, under the guise of being 'anti-fascist'. That agenda, in their own words, includes:

  • Deliberate targeting of journalists who want to fairly report on their activities
  • Hiding their long-range goals in the hopes of getting some recruits from those targeting the Confederate monuments
  • Using the Progressive Left to promote their Marxist-Leninist goals - yes, the WWP WAS at the protest
    • If you think "Good!" and declare that as long as they support your cause, you're OK with that, I have but one caution, "Who rides a tiger dare not dismount" - the WWP is a tiger, who will take you along, or destroy you
    • BTW, the lunacy of this crowd is show by this, from their website: " the media manipulation and financial maneuvering by a significant far-rightwing section of the billionaire class to get one of their own into the White House
      • Media manipulation? Oh, come on! The media is OWNED, heart and soul, by Progressives. They both donate, and vote, almost EXCLUSIVELY to the Left.
      • Billionaire class? The Kochs are Liberatarians. The Leftist-supporting Billionaires include Gates, Buffet, Zuckerman, Soros, and almost all of Silicon Valley.
  • One of the loonier of the Leftist organizations - Crimethinc - go to the link, you won't believe them
    • BTW, check out the picture that heads this link - those look like clubs, not 'sticks'. Kind of puts the lie to the story about the unarmed Left bravely confronting the violent Right. (Did you ever stop to think that there were NO gunshots? Even though SOME of the marchers carried guns? Were they restraining themselves, or were the guns not loaded?)
    • A quote from one of the Leftist/Ararchist marchers - "No, I did not behave peacefully when I saw a thousand Nazis occupy a sizable American city. I fought them with the most persuasive instruments at hand, the way both my grandfathers did. I was maced, punched, kicked, and beaten with sticks, but I gave as good as I got, and usually better. Donald Trump says that “there was violence on both sides.” Of course there was."
 A lot of people are discussing Trump, and what they see as his failure in "moral leadership".

Let me make myself clear: I did NOT vote for Trump because I wanted him to be a moral leader. I don't think all that much of his basic character, to be honest. He dances around the truth, is cruder than I would like him to be, and he is out for himself and his interests in many situations.

However, there are worse things: a willingness to sell out America's interests for money (Bill and Hillary Clinton), an over-adherence to ideological thinking that puts other countries ahead of America (Sanders), inability to stand up to a hectoring Left-wing crowd (McCain, Powell, Roberts, Jeb Bush - in fact, ALL of the Bushes).

I don't ask him to raise my kids, provide the sermon at church, or write lyrically about Justice, Honor, or World Peace.

I elected him to lead this country's administration away from debt, poor management of foreign relations, ridiculous levels of bureaucracy and regulation, an end to lawless illegal immigration, too many people taking from government, and too few contributing, appointing FAIR judges, not ideologues, and a willingness to make decisions that will get heat from the usual suspects.

So far, he's delivered most of that. That's all I ask.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...