Down Time
My summer has been split just about in half - the first part:
And, now, back in Cleveland for a few days. Followed by:
It all seems to go so fast. One VERY positive part of this summer has been my commitment to exercising - I've been at the pool every day for the last few weeks. Haven't seen much progress on the scale, but I'm moving more easily, and my clothes are fitting better.
- One week babysitting grandchildren
- 2 weeks at a workshop
- 1 week in Cleveland, organizing and cleaning
- 2 weeks at home, organizing and cleaning
And, now, back in Cleveland for a few days. Followed by:
- 2 day STEM conference
- 3 days learning how to be a mentor (with a few days of nothing scheduled in between)
- Last 2 weeks of vacay
It all seems to go so fast. One VERY positive part of this summer has been my commitment to exercising - I've been at the pool every day for the last few weeks. Haven't seen much progress on the scale, but I'm moving more easily, and my clothes are fitting better.
Comments