Friday, July 27, 2007

Why I've Been Gone

I've been out of town, at back-to-back workshops. Next week should be easier; this first week is what my husband refers to as "Physics Boot Camp". And, truly, he has a point. Most evenings, we're doing well to make it until 8:30. At that point, bed looks irresistible.

Next week should be an easier schedule. Lots of meetings and presentations, but less interactive.

We've also been buying a new house. We're frantically looking for the paperwork the mortgage people need - not easy when you've packed up the old house. We should know in a week or so whether we'll get it. Until then, we'll be in a motel.

Fun. Well, I can't complain, at least we have a roof over our heads.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...