Monday, July 17, 2006

Double Publishing

I decided to post the usual Monday Guard The Borders Blogburst, despite the fact that I'd posted it previously. Hope nobody was confused. To be honest, it was kinda cool to find that my post was chosen for the weekly blogburst.

I'm currently watching the developing situation in the Mideast. I'm basically on the side of Israel - I think they've taken enough provocation from Hezbollah to date. If you keep pushing, expect the pushed to react. Lebanon's Prime Minister is already talking about a ceasefire. I'm guessing that they didn't expect Israel to get fed up. Hey, Mahmoud - don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Dinner is being served, and I'm hungry. I'll probably go online again later tonight.

Tags = News and Politics.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...