Thursday, April 13, 2006

Personal Update

The posts have been light, as I'm in Cleveland for my Easter Break. I arrived, puffy and ill, and immediately went to bed. After my visit to the doctor yesterday, and copious amounts of medication, I'm feeling about 4 pounds of water less. I also just checked the glands that were enlarged, and the swelling has gone down.



No longer twins.

I will say that my husband really knows how to party - he stuck me with sorting and organizing the tax receipts. Just finished one box, time to find more receipts.

It'll make going back to school on Monday positively exciting, by comparison.

Tags = Personal

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...