Sunday, October 30, 2005

At the Catholic Youth Conference



I just returned froom Atlanta, GA, where I spent some time at the National Catholic Youth Conference. I was visiting my daughter, whose order (Sisters of St. Joseph, Third Order of St. Francis) had a booth to acquaint young women with some information about religious life.

Below is a picture of my daughter, with some of the other members of her family.



I'll upload pictures later, once I get around to unloading my camera from the car. I almost didn't go, as I had a nasty intestinal bug Friday morning. By afternoon, I was considerably better, so decided to go ahead with the trip. I didn't eat much there, but I had no further trouble.

Tags = Catholic

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...