Wednesday, May 01, 2019

I was following an oddball link to WWI aerial tactics, and paused to read it.

Now, I'm not a military vet, or a flier, or connected in any way to combat (except as a relative of MANY vets). But, I read it, fascinated by the simplicity of rules that, if followed, would improve chances of that flier coming home safely.

As I read them, I realized that they also applied to political combat.

Here's how:

1. Try to secure advantages before attacking. If possible, keep the sun behind you.


This SEEMS to be common sense, but is often ignored. Many people shoot off their mouths before they have an organization behind them, giving away their plan of attack before beginning.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...