Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Popping in for a Quick Update

I'm doing most of my blogging at this time on either Liberty's Torch, or The Declination. I was doing a lot of subbing, but am trying to finish my second book (started last spring, stalled for a while, then, re-booted in NaNoWriMo). I did not make goal in NNWM, but decided to re-set the goal - which if now 12/19. So, I need to focus on that, for now.

Today, I'm off to subbing. I was doing a lot of that, but have cut back, as December's jobs go on the 2019 tax year. I should be fine with about 5-6 jobs a month from now on.

Share

1 comment:

clipping path service said...


This post is absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing!

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...