Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Break

Last week's Adult Faith Group meeting was AWESOME! We were watching the Pivotal Players, the G. K. Chesterson episode (pretty much all the videos are available on Youtube), and we learned so much that we were amazed. I mentioned the American Chesterson Society on the web, and most of the group made a point of writing that information down for future perusal. They provide some of his writings in ebook format, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Next week, we look at Michaelangelo (properly pronounced Mick-el-angelo, but, by many Americans from the Midwest, like me, Michael-angelo). I've always loved his work, so this should be pure pleasure.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...