Monday, March 13, 2017

Heading into Surgery

Don't be alarmed - it's not that major. My toe needs the bony overgrowth cleared out. If there is sufficient cartilage, that will be it.

Otherwise, I'm going to have a titanium end-cap put on the toe, to allow it to move smoothly when the joint bends.

It sucks that I have to fast this morning. I'm counting down the time until Dennis comes home to drive me to the hospital. By this time tomorrow morning, the sedative will have worn off, hopefully, I won't be in too much pain, and I should be relatively mobile, if a little slow.

I doubt I will feel at all like blogging or any writing for a few days (the sedatives may dictate some backing away from the computer).

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...