- When you think about it, the debate format is silly. We don't elect a President to debate with his opponents. We hire him to run the country - that's why it's called an Executive Position.
- Trump had a low bar - he just had to avoid going into a screaming meltdown to surpass expectations.
- HRC had a tougher climb out of her pit - she had to find a way to answer critics of her actions (Benghazi, emails, Clinton Foundation money fiddles, etc.). She did NOT do that, she just danced around the questions, spewing redirection like a pro (no offense, she is a pro with the media and sound bites).
- At worst, Trump came across as slightly aggressive, not budging when he wanted to make his point. He was scrupulously polite, referring to HRC as "Secretary".
- HRC looked bad - referred to Trump as "Donald". She overcame her low energy problem (amazing what drugs will do).
- The worst part is that HRC comes across as smug. She reminds people of the kid in school who always had the right answer (not especially smart, just studious), and who lorded it over the rest of the class. She spoke EXTRA SLOW to Trump, something that had the effect of making her seeming to be talking down to him (probably was).
- Media/analysts - HRC's a CLEAR winner!!!!
- Everyone else - Trump, 60 - 40