Friday, July 11, 2014

Down Time

My summer has been split just about in half - the first part:

  • One week babysitting grandchildren

  • 2 weeks at a workshop

  • 1 week in Cleveland, organizing and cleaning

  • 2 weeks at home, organizing and cleaning


And, now, back in Cleveland for a few days.  Followed by:

  • 2 day STEM conference

  • 3 days learning how to be a mentor (with a few days of nothing scheduled in between)

  • Last 2 weeks of vacay


It all seems to go so fast.  One VERY positive part of this summer has been my commitment to exercising - I've been at the pool every day for the last few weeks.  Haven't seen much progress on the scale, but I'm moving more easily, and my clothes are fitting better.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...