Saturday, April 28, 2012

Round-up of Interesting Reading

I've been doing too much posting on Facebook (OK, it's easier than writing a coherent post, and MUCH quicker, leaving me an opportunity to have a life).

So, here's some posts you need to see:

From Right Wing News, some VERY disturbing quotes from people in the Obama administration.  I'm particularly disturbed about # 6.
"One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society." -- John Holdren, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology. So, we have a man with the morals of Joseph Mengele advising the President on science. It also shouldn't be lost on anyone that while Obama is yammering on about a "war on women," he has someone on his staff who has come out in favor of FORCED ABORTIONS.

I'm sure that you're thoroughly sick of hearing about the Zimmerman-Martin case.  But, Mike Adams writes about the underlying reasons why the Black community is pushing it so hard.

Mike Adams writes about a lonely older woman, bringing tears to my eyes.  If you know a senior without nearby family, please visit them this week.

PERSONAL NOTE:  I've been fascinated by the sight of my grandchildren using the IPad.  They are enraptured in a way they haven't been with the computer (they used to want to borrow my Macbook when I came to visit - now, they just beg for the IPad.  I've offered the Mac to the losing child, but they aren't interested).  Jobs really has something with this tech toy.

I could add more right now, but I'm working.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...