Saturday, April 30, 2011

What I'm Reading Now

I've been reading DAVID (NOT Rush) Limbaugh's latest book - I'm reading the library's e-book version, but it's available on Amazon, too.


It's really good - Limbaugh manages to find incidents from the last 2 years that even political junkies like myself have forgotten.
"Republicans - they're another story altogether.  They just kind of do what they're told."
Obama contrasts what he believes Republicans to be with Democrats, whom he flatters by stating that they think for themselves.  At least, when they agree with him.

I highly recommend the book.  David Limbaugh's website is here.   David is the lawyer brother of Rush.  Similar politics, very dissimilar style.

BTW, the Kindle edition is a real steal - about 1/3 the price of the hardcover.













Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...