Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why I Love Winston Churchill

He was a Man for All Time - unafraid to speak the Truth to Power, adamant against tyranny, no matter how highly the elite regarded that tyrant (well, with the exception of Stalin - that was a case of the Enemy of My Enemy is My - not Friend - but Temporary Ally).

There's some background that today's youth need to read - it's about the run-up to WWII, and the role of Chamberlain and other elites in assisting Hitler's rise.

Y'all think you know what WWII was about?  I doubt it - today's histories have whitewashed the role of the Liberals and Leftists in maneuvering to ensure Hitler's ascent to power.  Anyway, go and read it - and think about how today's Chamberlain is making history with "peace in OUR time".

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...