Friday, December 03, 2010

Obama in Afghanistan

There is audio; apparently, I had turned the sound down so it wasn't audible (at least to me - with my hearing out today - due to my cold - I can't hear very much, unless it's pretty noisy).

They're playing generic country-type music - I don't recognize it, but I'm not a huge fan.

The crowd is a mix of ethnicities.  Just like the services.

Still playing country, trying to fire up the crowd.  This crowd isn't having any of it.

They have the look of a crowd that's been ordered to assemble to hear some speech from the brass.  Not excited; resigned.  Their expectations are not high.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...