Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Pre-Christmas Days

I've finished about 1/3 the shopping (some of it on the Internet - Praise God it was developed, it makes the entire thing so much easier), finished about 60-some cookies, cleaned up part of the kitchen, cleared the floor in the bathroom, am currently sanitizing the porcelain (I love those cleaners that work while you do other things!), waiting for the butter to defrost, and taking a break.

Whew!

I didn't realize just how much I'd done until now.  That's after church, a stop at Panera, and some shopping.

If I can just keep up this pace, I can go off to Cleveland by mid-week with a clear conscience, and a house that looks like a house, instead of a massive junk pile.

Later today, I'm going to tackle the long-overdue filing, and clear the surface of my desk,

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...