Friday, December 03, 2010

A Cracking of the Heart

I'm reading A Cracking of the Heart, by David Horowitz.  It's the story of his examination of his relationship with his adult daughter, Sarah, who died young.  I read the reviews, and thought that it would be a god gift for my daughter, Shannon, as there were some similarities between Sarah and her.

The gift was a hit - when I asked her about it later, she was enthusiastic, saying it was one of the best gifts she'd received that year.

Unfortunately, I hadn't read the book before I gave it.  I meant to borrow it back, but hadn't.  Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised to find it was available digitally through the library.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...