Thursday, December 09, 2010

Channeling Dorothy



I agree - there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

I'm tired of being on the road - today, I was working late, and, although I knew that I should check into a hotel close to work, I kept thinking,
I want to go home.
It's nearly the weekend, and I can have my wish.  Within a week, I'll be able to spend time with my family - for the next 2 weeks. At that point, I'm almost 1/2-way through the school year, and I can re-assess just what I want to do for the remainder of my teaching career.

At this point, I'm beginning to think that the life of a gypsy is over-rated.



Here's a  video of Judy singing her most famous song.  Enjoy.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...