Sunday, November 21, 2010

Using The Amazon Widget for Purchases

I've added a couple of tools to the blog sidebar:

  • Amazon search - if you use it to access Amazon, I can get credit when you purchase (and it doesn't add to your cost).  If you were thinking about buying something from Amazon, consider using it.
  • Amazon contextual ads - this is supposed to bring up suggested purchases, based on the text on the blog.  I'm not sure how well this will work, but I'm willing to give it a try.
For those who (like me) use Kindle for the computer (not a separate device, just allowing you to read books on the computer), consider buying suggested books that way - no need to wait for shipment and delivery, convenient, and, of course, environmentally friendly.


Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...