Friday, September 10, 2010

Parental Blessings

I'm a parent and grandparent.  When I pray, I always include my children and grandchildren.  I pray for their health, emotional well-being, job prospects, safety - and I always pray for the state of their soul.  Every parent does, if they are a believer.

It's said to be every parent's nightmare, the fear that wakes them from a sound sleep in the night - the fear that their child will precede them in death.  We had a glimpse of this a few years ago, when one of ours had an episode of cancer.  He is fine now, and re-building his life and career.

So, the pain of this man strikes home.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...