Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK!

I had a little trouble accessing the account associated with this account (it's a long story, but I tried to get Google Adsense added to the blog - hey, everybody's in favor of money, aren't we?).  Tried a fix this morning, and it finally worked.

A good thing to do is to add another author - a fictional one - to your blog.  That is, get access through another email account, just in case the first one screws up.  That's what I did as soon as I was able to access the blog.

However, I also now have another blog, and may use it as an occasional posting site.  Always helps to have a back-up.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...