Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

So far, it's OK.

The plumbing problem has been fixed - although it cost a lot of money.

I'm healthy.

I'm caught up on my online course. With luck, I can finish it without further problems.

I'm near the end of the semester - only a few days more.

The Christmas bombing failed; it did, however, raise awareness of the danger we face if we don't start taking terrorists seriously (I do, but it's apparent that the current administration doesn't).

The economy still sucks, but it's not swan-diving into absolute catastrophe. And, as of my latest statements, a few of my investments are even experiencing a modest recovery.

Altogether, not dreadful.

Share

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...